Sans Soucie Home Care provides a service that is based upon Person Centered Care, and we pride ourselves in producing a positive outcome-based service for our individuals’ unique support/care needs.
Our flexible tailor-made service aims to build on an individual’s existing skills and interests. We have a flexible meaningful programmes that offer choice, and has a clear purpose.
We offer a range of support in life and social skills based on people’s individual needs and aspirations. This can include support with:
- Household and daily living tasks [e.g. washing & ironing clothes, food shopping, cleaning the house]
- personal care
- eating, drinking and preparing food
- keeping safe at home and in the community
- taking medication
- contracts like tenancy agreements, money management, banking and bills and, claiming benefits
- building links with friends, family and the community
- social and leisure activities
- making healthy lifestyle choices and planning about the future.
- Independent travel training